Strawberry-Limeade Iced Tea
Fresh strawberries sweeten up ice tea. When the weather gets warm, cool down with refreshing Strawberry-Limeade Iced Tea.
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold unsweetened tea
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 large limes)
- 1. Stir together strawberries and sugar in a large bowl; crush strawberries with a wooden spoon, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 2. Process strawberry mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Press mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, using back of spoon to squeeze out juice; discard solids. Add cold unsweetened tea and lime juice, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note