Strawberry Limeade from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) cold water
- 2/3 cup(s) fresh lime juice (about 4 large limes)
- 1. Stir together strawberries and sugar in a large bowl; crush strawberries with a wooden spoon, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 2. Process strawberry mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Press mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice; discard solids. Add cold water and lime juice, stirring until blended. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Limeade from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic