- 2 cups regular (not unsweetened) almond milk
- 4 1/2 teaspoons granulated unflavored gelatin (2 to 3 [1/4-oz.] envelopes)
- 1 cup vanilla whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 7 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- calories 106
- fat 2 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 50 mg
- calcium 89 mg
How to Make It
Place 1/2 cup of the milk in a medium bowl and sprinkle with gelatin; let stand 5 minutes. Bring remaining 1 1/2 cups milk to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Add to gelatin mixture, whisking to dissolve gelatin.
Process gelatin mixture, yogurt, 5 cups of the strawberries, 3 tablespoons of the honey and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice in a blender until smooth.
Slowly pour mixture into 10 (4-ounce) ramekins or molds. Refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours.
Stir together remaining 2 cups strawberries, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the berry mixture over each panna cotta; reserve remaining for another use.