Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh strawberries
- 1 large medjool date, pitted
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened almond or rice milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or high-speed blender. Blend on high until creamy and smoothie. Enjoy immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic