Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon peel grated
- 1/2 pint(s) strawberries stemmed and halved
- 2 cup(s) cold water
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and sugar to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon peel, stir, and remove from the heat. Let cool completely, then strain into a pitcher.
- In a blender, puree the pint of strawberries and add to the pitcher. Add lemon juice and 2 cups cold water (can use sparkling). Stir well to combine and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour over glasses filled with ice and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlakeBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes