I made this for a cookout and it was a big hit with the kids and adults. The whole pitcher was gone in less than 10 minutes! I used a package of frozen strawberries instead of fresh.
Make a strawberry lemonade slush by freezing lemonade in ice cube trays, and then processing frozen cubes in a blender or food processor.
Yield: Makes 8 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) can lemonade concentrate, thawed*
- 1 (16-oz.) container fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1. Prepare lemonade according to package directions.
- 2. Process strawberries and powdered sugar in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides; stir into lemonade. Serve over ice. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- *1 (12-oz.) can limeade concentrate may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages