- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus more for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, plus more for garnish, optional
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Pinch of salt
- 4 9-inch crepes, homemade or store-bought
- calories 206
- fat 9 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 38 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 168 mg
- calcium 153 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar until mixture is smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
In a small bowl, toss strawberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and salt.
Spread one-fourth of ricotta mixture evenly on one side of each crepe; fold into quarters on serving dishes. Top with strawberry mixture. Garnish with additional lemon zest and confectioners' sugar, if desired.