although this was very tasty, I had a problem with the cookie crust, it fell apart as I sliced it to serve. it was mostly at the end of the cookie that it fell apart.
Strawberry-Kiwifruit Pizza in a Cookie Crust
We used the Pineapple Curd in this family-style dessert, but Lemon Curd would be just as tasty. Fresh blueberries, halved grapes, sliced banana, and plum wedges are other topping ideas. Serve the pizza immediately or the crust will become soggy.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 279
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 37.9g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Calcium: 86mg
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Curd
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cookie dough in a large bowl; knead in coconut until well combined. Pat dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese and juice in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Spread evenly over prepared crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spread Pineapple Curd over cream cheese mixture. Arrange sliced strawberries and kiwifruit on top of the curd. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note