Everyone will be all smiles when served one of these chilly, refreshing Strawberry-Kiwi Pops.
More From Allyou
Freeze: 8 Hours
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- 4 ripe kiwis, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 1. Place 10 pop sticks in a bowl of warm water.
- 2. Cut each kiwi into 5 thick slices and stack 2 in each pop mold. Place strawberries, sugar and a few tablespoons of juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Gradually add remaining grape juice while blending. Pour puree into molds over kiwi slices. Poke fruit with a bamboo skewer or thin knife and tap bottom of mold on counter a few times to release any air bubbles.
- 3. Place lid on top and insert damp pop sticks. Place mold in freezer and freeze for 8 to 12 hours.
- To unmold your pops: Fill the kitchen sink with lukewarm water. Run water over the lid a few times to loosen it. Swish the bottom of the mold through the water 5 or 6 times to loosen the pops. Place the mold on a clean kitchen towel and pull up on the middle sticks to remove all 10 pops and the lid. Swish in water again if all the pops and the lid don't lift off. Then remove the pops from the lid. Store the pops in the freezer in a single layer in ziplock freezer bags.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note