Strawberry Jam Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) 30 minutes to homemade Sure-Jell strawberry freezer jam
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- MIX oats, flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- PRESS 3 cups oat mixture firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Spread jam over crust. Mix nuts with remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over jam.
- BAKE 30 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Jam Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes