Strawberry Jam Hand Pies
Community Recipe from
- 2 slice(s) sheets of frozen puff pastry
- 2/3 cup(s) strawberry jam
- 1 egg yolk lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- On lightly floured work surface roll out pastry sheets to 1/8 inch thick. Cut each sheet into quarters and pace on parchment lined baking sheet. Spoon 1 heaping tbsn of jam into center of each piece, brush edges with egg yolk, fold into triangles and press tightly to seal. Freeze until firm....30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 bake pies until golden and puffed, 20 to 25 min. Let cool on wire rack, whisk lemon juice and confectioners sugar until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled pies and let sit for 20 min. Store in container for 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristipt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Jam Hand Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts