- 30 chocolate wafers
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Dash of salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups frozen low-fat whipped topping, thawed
- calories 264
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- monofat 1.7 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 196 mg
- calcium 83 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Finely grind wafers in a food processor. Add butter, egg white, and salt; process until well combined. Gently press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 5-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Freeze 30 minutes or until well chilled.
Slice 1 cup of strawberries; place in large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon strawberry jam and lemon juice; gently stir. Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared crust, smoothing top. Freeze 4 hours or up to overnight.
Quarter remaining strawberries lengthwise; combine with remaining 3 tablespoons jam. Arrange mixture over pie. Serve immediately.