Strawberry Ice Cream
Community Recipe from
- 20 strawberries
- 2 cup(s) non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) stevia in the raw optional
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Mix in a blender until smooth.
- Add yogurt (and Stevia In The Raw, if using) and blend well.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and run until yogurt is frozen and creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mansh1717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts