Strawberry Heart tarts
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable shortening
- 3 tablespoon(s) cold water
- cream cheese filling
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grand marnier
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 ounce(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 pint(s) strawberries
- 1/2 seedless raspberry jam
- combine flour sugar butter and shortening whiz in food processor until crumbly. add water and whiz again until a ball. Wrap in plastic, let rest in room temperature. It can be held 4 days in fridge let at room temperature until use.
- Roll or and bake shells. preheat oven 350 degrees. bake 15-20 minutes.
- In a miser blend all ingredients , until smooth. refrigerate if not using right away.
- fill as close to the time of saving as possible. melt chocolate place in bottom of crusts let cool x 10 minutes. then add cream cheese filling. stem strawberries and toss to coat with jam. top each tart with 6-8 strawberries top with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Heart tarts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts