So YUMMY! This is a fast, easy breakfast or guilt-free dessert recipe that the kids will love.
This Strawberry-Guava Smoothie recipe is a fiber-rich pick. One online reviewer says, "So YUMMY! This is a fast, easy breakfast or guilt-free dessert recipe that the kids will love."
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: about 1 1/4 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 36.2g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 49mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1 cup quartered strawberries (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup guava nectar
- 1 (6-ounce) container organic strawberry fat-free yogurt
- 1 frozen sliced ripe small banana
- 5 ice cubes (about 2 ounces)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note