Strawberry Fudge Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 (15 oz) Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Brownie Layer
- 10 1/4 package(s) Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 egg
- Cheesecake Layer
- 1 (8 oz) package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 cup(s) fresh strawberries halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot fudge ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pie crust in 9 inch glass pie pan as directed for one crust filled pie.
- In large bowl combine all brownie layer ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread in bottom of crust lined pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is shinny and center is set. If necessary, cover edges of crust with foil after 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 egg. Beat until smooth. Working quickly, drop cream cheese mixture bu small spoonfuls over partially baked brownies; carefully spread to cover brownie layer. Bake an additional 18 to 20 minutes or until cream cheese is set. Cool at least 1 hr.
- Arrange strawberry halves, cut side down, over top of cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 1 hr. Immediately before serving, place fudge in microwavable safe bowl. DEFROST for 45 seconds. Drizzle on top of pie with a plastic bag or icing piper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Fudge Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes