Strawberry Fudge Balls
- 1 6 oz package semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) strawberry preserves
- 3/4 cup(s) vanilla wafer crumbs
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed til creamy. Add melted chocolate. Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape into 1" balls. Roll in almonds and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Fudge Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies