Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 16oz strawberry frosting
- 1 package(s) 12oz white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Lightly spray an 9×9 pan ( or a 9 x 13 pan for thinner bars ) with cooking spray.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt them,( not letting them burn) You could also use a double boiler.
- Stir in entire can of strawberry frosting.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread into pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
STRAWBERRY FUDGE** Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy