- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Neufcha@Gtel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- calories 322
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 4.6 g
- carbohydrate 49.2 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 329 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar; let stand 10 minutes. Drain strawberries, reserving 2 teaspoons liquid.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, strawberry liquid, graham cracker crumbs, and margarine, stirring well. Press crumb mixture evenly into bottoms and up sides of 2 (3 1/2-inch) tartlet pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; let cool.
Spread yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 10 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula.
Combine yogurt, Neufcha@Gtel cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, stirring well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared crusts. Cover and chill thoroughly.
Arrange strawberries evenly over yogurt mixture. Place apple jelly in a small saucepan; cook over low heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally. Drizzle jelly evenly over tarts.