Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh or frozen strawberries sliced
- lemon juice as needed
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth.
- Add the strawberries. Mix well. If you are using fresh strawberries, you might need to add lemon juice to reach a spreadable consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings