1. Preheat oven to 350°. Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Slowly sift in flour; process until blended.
2. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful mixture into each phyllo shell. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until set.
4. Meanwhile, cook balsamic vinegar in a large saucepan over medium heat 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Cool completely (about 30 minutes).
5. Toss strawberries with sugar. Spoon strawberries over tartlets; drizzle with balsamic reduction. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with Belle Chèvre fromage blanc, Grand Marnier orange liqueur, and Colavita Balsamic Vinegar.