- 4 large nectarines, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 3/4 cup Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 (10-oz.) package gourmet mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large green tomato, diced*
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package roasted glazed pecan pieces
How to Make It
Toss nectarines with 1/4 cup Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing.
Layer gourmet mixed salad greens, nectarines, strawberries, and next 4 ingredients in a large glass bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours. Toss salad with remaining 1/2 cup dressing just before serving.
*1 1/2 cups halved miniature heirloom green tomatoes may be substituted.