Strawberry Dutch Baby
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 quart(s) fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup(s) berry jam or red currant jelly
- 3 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Put butter in a 2-quart skillet such as cast iron and place on bottom rack in a preheated 425-degree oven.
- 2. While butter melts, quickly mix batter. Using a food processor or blender, or with a bowl and whisk, mix eggs until light and lemon-colored. With motor running, gradually pour in milk, then slowly add flour. Continue mixing 30 seconds.
- 3. Pour batter into melted butter in pan. Continue baking about 22 to 25 minutes, or until puffed and browned on the edges and golden in the center.
- 4. While the pancake is baking, rinse and pat dry berries. Hull and slice into a bowl. Warm the jam or jelly and stir into the berries.
- 5. When the pancake is pulled from the oven, immediately fill with the berries. Sift powdered sugar over the top and cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Dutch Baby Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch