Community Recipe from
- 2 egg whites
- 1 package(s) (10 oz.) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream whipped
- 1 package(s) graham crackers crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- -Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted margarine and sugar. Put in bottom of 9x13-inch pan. Reserve some crumbs for the top.
- -Beat egg whites until foamy, add undrained strawberries and beat. Add sugar, lemon, and beat until high. Takes about 15 minutes.
- -Whip the cream and fold into strawberry mix. Pour on top of cracker crumbs. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top. Cover with foil and freeze for at least 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes