- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated rind of 1 medium orange
- 3/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 16 whole strawberries, washed
- Combine sugar, flour, and gelatin in a medium saucepan; add 3 cups whipping cream and egg yolks, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in brandy, vanilla, and grated orange rind. Chill until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold strawberry puree, 1 cup whipped cream, and strawberry halves into chilled mixture; spoon mixture into sixteen 5 1/2- ounce parfait glasses. Chill completely, and garnish with whole strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note