- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, drained, and sliced
- 2 (3-ounce) packages lady fingers
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) in a large mixing bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into beaten egg whites.
- Set aside 1/4 cup sliced strawberries for garnish. Fold remaining strawberries into whipped cream mixture.
- Cut lady fingers in half crosswise. Line 8 individual serving dishes with lady finger halves. Spoon strawberry mixture evenly into each dish; garnish with sliced strawberries. Chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This