Strawberry Daiquiri Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Strawberry Daiquiri Cake
- Strawberry and lime create a cool taste of the Tropics.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and whole eggs called for on cake mix box
- box (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- tablespoon grated lime peel
- to 2 teaspoons rum extract
- Lime Frosting
- container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- teaspoons grated lime peel
- fresh whole strawberries
- 1.Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour. In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- 2.Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3.Stir together lime frosting ingredients. Spread frosting evenly over cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Just before serving, cut each whole strawberry in half, leaving leaves on. Garnish cake with strawberry halves. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Makes 15 servings
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
- You’ll want to have 5 limes so that you’ll have enough grated lime peel for this recipe.
- For a whimsical touch of the Tropics, insert a paper drink umbrella in each piece of cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Daiquiri Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings