Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sliced strawberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking owder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix for 3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, fold in the vanilla and strawberries.
- Fill the cupcake liners 1/2 to ¾ full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes come out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
- Strawberry Lime Cupcakes: Fold in 2 teaspoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon grated lime zest along with the vanilla and strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes