This may be the best frosting I've ever had. And it was so easy to make. I didn't change a thing. This makes A LOT, probably enough for two cakes.
Strawberry Cream Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 8 ounce(s) Packages Cream Cheese
- 4 cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup(s) Unsalted Butter Room Temp
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until smooth.. Beat in sugar. Then beat in jam. Beat cream seperately until peaks form. Fold cream into frosting. Cover and chill until firm enough to spread, at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Cream Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings