Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie
Community Recipe from
- Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie
- BY: Elinor Klivans
- Whole strawberries make a stunning topping for this creamy
- cheesecake-like pie. Using a food processor to mix the filling will
- ensure it’s smooth.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly, melted
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon orange peel in
- medium bowl. Stir in melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press
- into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 6 minutes or until set.
- 2. Process eggs and 2/3 cup sugar in food processor 1 minute or until
- smooth. Add cream cheese; pulse to break up. Process 15 seconds or
- until smooth. Add all remaining filling ingredients; process just
- until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is firm when gently shaken and
- outside edge is slightly puffed. Place on wire rack; cover with paper
- towels. Cool 2 hours. Remove paper towels; cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 5 hours or
- 4. Arrange strawberries over top of pie; brush with jelly. Serve cold.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 8 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry-Cream Cheese Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes