Definitely easy and fabulous. The only change I made was adding vanilla paste to the batter to provide a little extra flavor. It came out great. I will definitely make this again.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 quart(s) strawberries capped and washed
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese cut in small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter and pour into 9x13 glass baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together the egg, milk, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pour directly over the butter in the baking dish, but do not stir.
- Add the strawberries, arranging in a single layer as much as possible. Sprinkle cream cheese pieces over strawberries. Place in preheated oven and bake 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling. (Crust rises up and around the fruit, but fruit will still peek out of top.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes