1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat butter until it is creamy. Gradually add the sugar and beat until it has a light and airy consistantcy.
4. Stir the butter-sugar mixture into the flour mixture and mix until combined.
5. Add strawberries and mix lightly.
6. Pour misture into an 8 by 4 greased loaf pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool on a rack and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
Go to full version of