Strawberry & Cream Bread
Cooling: 30 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Strawberries coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat butter until it is creamy. Gradually add the sugar and beat until it has a light and airy consistantcy.
- 4. Stir the butter-sugar mixture into the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- 5. Add strawberries and mix lightly.
- 6. Pour misture into an 8 by 4 greased loaf pan.
- 7. Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8. Cool on a rack and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brianwsmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note