Strawberry Congealed Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1-6oz package(s) strawberry jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 2-10oz package(s) frozen sliced strawberries thawed
- 1-20oz can(s) pineapple, crushed drained
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1-8oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- In large bowl, stir jello in boiling water til dissolved. Add strawberry, pineapple, bananas, and nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture into 13x9 pan and refrigerate until firm. Combine cream cheese and sour cream & spread over bottom layer of jello. Gently spoon on remaining jello and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note