Strawberry Congealed Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1-6oz package(s) strawberry jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 2-10oz package(s) frozen sliced strawberries thawed
- 1-20oz can(s) pineapple, crushed drained
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1-8oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- In large bowl, stir jello in boiling water til dissolved. Add strawberry, pineapple, bananas, and nuts. Pour 1/2 mixture into 13x9 pan and refrigerate until firm. Combine cream cheese and sour cream & spread over bottom layer of jello. Gently spoon on remaining jello and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes