- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces 55% to 60% bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds small strawberries
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press cookie mixture into an ungreased 9-inch tart pan. Bake 7 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Heat cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat; add chocolate, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour chocolate filling into tart shell, and set aside until cool but not completely firm.
Cut tops from strawberries. Arrange berries, cut sides down, on top of chocolate filling. Chill tart until firm.