Strawberry Chocolate Shortcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) pillsbury family size milk chocolate brownie mix (19.5oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) crisco pure vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 jar(s) smucker's hot fudge topping
- whipped topping and maraschino cherries
- 1)Prepare-brownie batter according to package directions using oil,water and eggs.2)Bake in 13+9-inch baking pan according to package directions.3)Cool completely in pan on wire rack.4)Cut-cooled brownies into 20 squares.5)Place 10 brownies on individual serving plates.6)Top evenly with ice cream,strawberries and remaining brownies.7)Heat-fudge topping according to label instructions.8)Drizzle over shortcakes.9)Garnish with whipped topping and maraschino cherries..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note