Strawberry Chocolate Shortcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) pillsbury family size milk chocolate brownie mix (19.5oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) crisco pure vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 jar(s) smucker's hot fudge topping
- whipped topping and maraschino cherries
- 1)Prepare-brownie batter according to package directions using oil,water and eggs.2)Bake in 13+9-inch baking pan according to package directions.3)Cool completely in pan on wire rack.4)Cut-cooled brownies into 20 squares.5)Place 10 brownies on individual serving plates.6)Top evenly with ice cream,strawberries and remaining brownies.7)Heat-fudge topping according to label instructions.8)Drizzle over shortcakes.9)Garnish with whipped topping and maraschino cherries..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes