Strawberry Chicken Salad from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) bottled poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) minced green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 4 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cup(s) diced fresh strawberries
- salt to taste
- 1 cup(s) toasted pecans
- Stir together poppy-seed dressing, green onions, basil and pepper in a large bowl. Fold in cooked chicken and strawberries; add salt to taste. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Stir in pecans just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Chicken Salad from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads