Strawberry Chicken Salad
Total Time: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- Stir together 1/2 cup bottled
- poppy-seed dressing, 1/4 cup
- minced green onions, 3 Tbsp.
- chopped fresh basil, and 1/2 tsp.
- freshly ground pepper in a
- large bowl. Fold in 4 cups
- chopped cooked chicken and
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries;
- add salt to taste. Cover and
- chill 2 hours. Stir in 1 cup
- chopped toasted pecans just
- before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads