- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Raspberry Vinaigrette, divided
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
How to Make It
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinaigrette in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and chill 1 hour.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; slice.
Place salad greens and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and gently toss. Divide mixture evenly between 4 serving plates; top with grilled chicken slices. Serve with remaining Raspberry Vinaigrette.