- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 crackers)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 1/2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs plus 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING:
- 14 ounces strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
- calories 258
- fat 18 g
- satfat 9 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 81 mg
- sodium 232 mg
How to Make It
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts and sugar. Stir in butter. Press 1 Tbsp. of crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup. Bake until crust is set, about 6 minutes. Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
Make cheesecake filling: In a food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour 6 Tbsp. of batter into each muffin cup. Bake until filling is just set in center, about 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 2 hours.
Make strawberry topping: In a medium bowl, toss strawberries with sugar, maple syrup and salt. Let stand for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Unmold cheesecakes (or leave in liners) and spoon topping evenly over each just before serving. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.