Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Carbohydrate: 26.9g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 77mg
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream (such as Breakstone's)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a bowl; stir well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- While strawberries stand, place cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl; stir well.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each of 4 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumb mixture and about 2 tablespoons strawberries. Repeat procedure once. Top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, 1 tablespoon strawberries, and 1 teaspoon almonds. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts