Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Enjoy all of the flavor and creaminess of strawberry cheesecake in less than 30 minutes. Prepare these layered parfaits before dinner, and they'll be ready to serve at the end of the meal.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Carbohydrate: 26.9g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 77mg
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream (such as Breakstone's)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a bowl; stir well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- While strawberries stand, place cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl; stir well.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each of 4 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumb mixture and about 2 tablespoons strawberries. Repeat procedure once. Top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, 1 tablespoon strawberries, and 1 teaspoon almonds. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note