Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
These fruity and smooth Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits taste as good as they look. Top each dessert with sliced almonds for the ultimate sweet treat. Chill 2 hours before serving.
More From Health
- Calories: 422
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 674mg
- Calcium: 173mg
- 1 (8-ounce) block Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons coarsely crushed graham crackers, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 teaspoons sliced toasted almonds, divided
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients (through half-and-half) in a large bowl; mix well.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup cheese mixture into 4 parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers (there will be some left over). Place 2 tablespoons sliced berries over crackers in each glass. Spoon 1/2 cup cheese mixture into each glass.
- 3. Sprinkle each parfait with another 1 teaspoon crushed crackers, and 1 tablespoon berries. Top each with 1 teaspoon almonds. Chill 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note