This was really good at Tara's house, although I don't think we have ever made it ourselves.
Strawberry Cake Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Fresh Strawberries Divided
- 14 ounce(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip Thawed
- 8 Oreos Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- MIX chopped cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture. Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- INVERT dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange over dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Cake Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings