Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- i1 White cake mix
- 1 3 oz. box strawberry jello
- 1 15 oz.pk. Of frozen strawberries in syrup Thawed and purÃ©ed
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 Cube of butter
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1/4 Cube of butter
- 1 8 oz. pk. Of cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 oz. Pk. Of frozen strawberriesd Thaw, pureed
- 1/2 Teas. Strawberry extract
- 7 cups Icing sugar
- Pre heat oven 350 degrees, lightly grease , 2 9 inch round pans
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, gelatin.
- Add puréed strawberries, eggs, butter, and water. Beat at medium until smooth.
- Pour into pans and bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes, remove from pans cool on wire rack, before frosting.
- In a large bowl beat butter and cream cheese until creamy
- Beat 1/4 cup of strawberry purée and vanilla extract, gradually add frosting sugar beat until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShirleyDevore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings