Strawberry Buttermilk Sherbet from Cooking Light
This five-ingredient recipe is one of those refreshingly light desserts that can be so satisfying.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chambord
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1. Combine berries and nectar in a blender; process until smooth (about 1 minute). Add buttermilk; process until well blended. Add liqueur; pulse to mix. Add juice. Chill mixture 1 hour. Pour into freezer can of an ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- CALORIES: 135 FAT: 2.2g (sat:1.3g, mono:0.6g, poly:0.2g) PROTEIN: 2.4g
- CARB: 24.4g FIBER: 1.1g CHOL: 9mg IRON: 0.2mg SODIUM: 73mg
- CALC: 9mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Buttermilk Sherbet from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts