Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) water
- 5 cup(s) quartered strawberries
- 2 cup(s) low-fat buttermilk
- Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour into a large bowl; cool completely.
- Place strawberries in a blender, and process until smooth. Add strawberry purée and buttermilk to sugar syrup; stir to combine.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cooking Light
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry-Buttermilk Gelato Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts