Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 whole(s) eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9x5" loaf pan. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add eggs and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in strawberries and nuts. Transfer batter to a loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until a tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MARYJOHUNDLEY and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads