More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from fat: 9%
- Protein: 1.5g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 9.1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 5.7mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 quarts butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 1/4 cups begonia blossoms, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a wide shallow bowl, mix vinegar, honey, and lemon peel.
- 2. Place lettuce in bowl. Cut strawberries in 1/3-inch-thick slices and scatter over lettuce. Top with begonias and tarragon.
- 3. Mix salad and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads