- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 quarts butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 1/4 cups begonia blossoms, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- calories 40
- caloriesfromfat 9 %
- protein 1.5 g
- fat 0.4 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 9.1 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 5.7 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a wide shallow bowl, mix vinegar, honey, and lemon peel.
Place lettuce in bowl. Cut strawberries in 1/3-inch-thick slices and scatter over lettuce. Top with begonias and tarragon.
Mix salad and season to taste with salt and pepper.