Strawberry Basil Rosé
This Strawberry Basil Rose cocktail recipe will liven up any summer party. Garnish with basil sprig and serve with green and/or black olives marinated in olive oil, lemon zest, and herbs.
More From Sunset
- 2 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons basil-flavored Simple Syrup
- About 5 oz. chilled dry rosé
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Basil sprig, for garnish
- In a chilled highball glass, combine strawberries and simple syrup. With a wooden spoon, break strawberries into large chunks. Fill glass about halfway with ice, pour rosé and lemon juice over ice, and stir. Garnish with basil sprig.
- Bar snack: Green and/or black olives marinated in olive oil, lemon zest, and herbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note